About Restoring Children International
Restoring Hope International Foundation of Leavenworth, WA – Doing Business As (“DBA”) Restoring Children International.
Focus - Restoring Hope International Foundation of Leavenworth, WA – Doing Business As (“DBA”) Restoring Children International.
Philosophy - At Restoring Children International we believe that, in many ways, our lives boil down to responsibility. This responsibility must obviously be lived out towards our own immediate families and our counties of origin. However, we believe that it does not stop there. With the great increase in technologies in every facet of our lives to include that of electronics and means of transportation, our world has grown smaller. We can no longer turn a blind eye to the needs of our neighbors outside of our borders and expect someone else to supply what they lack. The sad reality is that most people simply will not help. We believe that with the great privilege of living in affluent countries also comes the great responsibility of helping those who cannot help themselves - those who have little or no voice in their societies.
Mission - Our heart and mission is to set an example of love and hope for the family in a practical manner by sheltering, educating, and restoring lives. We accomplish this through:
- Reach out to those in need, abandonment, and exploitation. Build projects that will meet those needs.
- Partner with interested individuals, businesses, churches, civic organizations, and others both on the foreign field and in the Western World to carry out our mission.
- Our particular call to action must be focused if we are complete our mission.
Our main attention is given to the following:
- To rescue and restore female children who have been victimized by ignorance.
- To provide them with education and training so that they will be able to care for themselves and raise healthy, loving families.
We strongly feel that this is our responsibility before God to our fellow man.
Torah Goodies Club has been touched by the work of Restoring Children International and has taken the stand to Help the ministry by donating 15% from each and every total purchase from our website via the Pledgeling Foundation where Restoring Children International is screened and approved Non for Profit member.
All Purchases qualify for Matching Charity Contribution from us on your behalf of 15% from total order at checkout to "Restoring Hope International Foundation" , witch makes you a partner in this great cause.
Mail Address: Restoring Children International / PO Box 2128 / Leavenworth, WA 98826
Rick Daviscourt 509.845.4929
Linda Eld 503.830.8198
Rick Daviscourt (51) 992.351.775
Sandra Meza (51) 959.203.759